Only five months to go! I did really well with my September to-do list. I’ve ordered the digital invitations, chosen an online printer for the paper version, and decided on a start time for the wedding. I ruled out wedding insurance and nailed down our officiant. As the plans are starting to come together, I’m getting more and more excited. I’m on the wedding train, and boy, is it moving quickly!
Here’s what is on the agenda for the next month:
- Finish collecting and verifying address for the invitations.
- Finish the invitation customization process and order the printed invitations.
- Figure out what I want to do about return addresses (stamp vs. labels vs. handwritten) and make it happen.
- Make a decision about, research, and book dessert.
- Actually start writing the ceremony instead of just thinking about it.
That doesn’t actually feel like too much to do, so I think the challenge for me this month will be really following my incredibly detailed master checklist, and not working on other details until they come up. Controlling my over-planning tendencies has been a big part of keeping the stress level down, and it’s something I plan to really stick to.
Five months left, lots done, and lots left to do!